These Terms and Conditions (refererred to as Terms) describe how the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements e.V. (referred to as IFOAM – Organics International) operates its blog “owb.ifoam.bio”. These Terms are designed to help our visitors, members, affiliates, advocates, subscribers, supporters, volunteers and/or guest bloggers to understand the purpose of the blog and related blogging practices. You may come across references or affiliates links to other blogs and/or websites, however these Terms and Conditions are only applicable to this blog.
We recommend that you read, save or download these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and using the Organic Without Boundaries (referred to as OWB or The Blog) blog or Privacy Policies of any third-party blogs, websites or services that you visit.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your access and use of Organic Without Boundaries (OWB) is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access our blog.
- By accessing our blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or use the blog.
- OWB may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the blog only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the blog by any third-party.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of the blog and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Organic Without Boundaries (OWB) Intellectual Property Rights or any Intellectual Property Rights owned by third-party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the blog is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from OWB. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions confer any licence to use any content on the blog.
- Pages from the blog may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our blog must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some images, texts or videos have been published on the blog with the permission of the relevant third-party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these photos or videos).
Links to Third-Parties
- Our blog may contain links to third-party blogs, websites or services that are not owned or controlled by IFOAM – Organics International.
- IFOAM – Organics International has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party blogs, website or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IFOAM – Organics International shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such blogs, websites or services.
- In no event shall OWB, IFOAM – Organics International or its third-party service providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
- These Terms also apply to following third-parties’ platform, we use:
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics with Anonymized IP, Piwik, Twitter Ads Conversion and WordPress Stats for developing user data for advertising communication purposes by tracking interaction with our content and ads.
- Amazon Smile for donation affiliation by reaching out potential contributors looking to contribute to a cause.
- MailChimp for maintaining regular contact with our subscribers.
- PayPal and Stripe for handling payments, offering secure and faster payment gateways.
- Hetzner Online GmbH for hosting backend infrastructure.
- AddThis, ShareThis, Buffer, Facebook Like, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest “Pin It”, YouTube, Hootsuite and Twitter Tweet for buttons and social widgets to curate, display and distribute rich media content.
- SurveyMonkey for organisational surveys/questionnaires to increase brand identity, value and equity.
- AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Remarketing, Remarketing through Google Analytics, Twitter Remarketing for remarketing and behavioural retargeting.
- Feedburner and FeedPress for RSS feed distribution.
- Akismet for SPAM protection.
- OWB takes no responsibility for the content owned and operated by third-party blogs and has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other blog does not mean that the Blog approves of or endorses any other third-party blog or the content of that blog. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any blog owned or operated by third-parties.
- To publish content to our blog (as a guest blogger) or use our blog to make contact with other visitors, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, the content standards below:
- You warrant that any such contribution complies with these Terms and Conditions, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty (meaning that you must reimburse us for any costs we incur as a result of your breaching those standards).
- Any communication or material that you transmit, or submit via using our guest blogging form including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you or any other user of our blog.
- We have the right to decline any material you submit to our blog if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Permission is granted to download the copy of the materials on OWB blog or IFOAM – Organics International website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, under this license you may not:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Remove IFOAM – Organics International watermark, any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our blog immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG).
- Any claim relating to OWB shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By continuing to access and use our blog after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing and using OWB. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our contact information can also be found:
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you may contact email@example.com
Last Updated: August 9, 2018